Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Original FLATOUTbear makes the hot list in Philly


Three years ago when a little teddy bear inspired me to start Cute-ture, I had no idea of how quickly my dream would take off. Now three years and 2000 stores later, the adorable and original FLATOUTbear is still tugging at heart strings - particularly those of infants and toddlers. My brand new niece Lucy Rose has one and my nephew Jude is the proud owner of three!

I was so excited when one of the stores that carries our lines emailed to let us know the FLATOUTbear was back in the news - this time featured in the holiday hot list in Philadelphia Magazine.

So today I celebrate all that is fluffy! Thanks Philly.

1 comment:

felix & molly said...

I just love the flatour Bear - Prue sent one for my youngest when he was born ... xx