Thursday, January 5, 2012

Send a Letter - Save the USPS

Don't you love walking up to the mailbox, peeking inside and shuffling through your mail (when it's not bills) and notice a cute card or note from a friend or family member?  It saddens me that the USPS is threatening to close down over 3,400 post offices because of a billion dollar loss.  I love receiving mail and I want to urge everyone to send out at least one friendly letter a week to someone you are thinking of to support our USPS. 

We can help you out as we have the perfect set-up for you - very cute notecards from shoes to playful pets and a gorgeous little stamp dispenser which looks like it came from Tiffany's. 


 

Happy Writing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I relish, result in I found just what I was looking for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
NCAA Tie Bar