Monday, February 25, 2008

Still FLATOUT in love

Just over two years ago, I saw the cutest teddy-bear ever. Working in the film office, one of my co-workers walked in with a FLATOUTbear and asked if it was something I think celebrities may like. Well forget the celebrities - for me it was love at first site.

Not much later, I was back in Australia for work and had dinner with Prue and Sarah (the most delightful sisters behind the FLATOUTbear) and I liked them almost as much as the FLATOUTbear. Hence the launch of Cute-ture. This was our first product and now with so much more in our stores that I adore, I am still as in love with this adorable teddy as on that first sighting.

In fact, a Milk FLATOUTbear has just made his way onto our bed. I am not really one to have teddy-bears on my bed, but in our new house, with so much going on, and feeling a little overwhelmed with life and very tired, it was the bear (named Lindor) who I chose to add to our bedroom for secret little cuddles between renovations....

Today I went back onto the FLATOUTbear website and was so excited to find my nephew Jude featured! Check out the link on the title and look for Jude and his bear Roadie.

No comments: