Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Reading Green


I love reading. There just isn't enough time in the day to read as much as I would like, but when I do get the time, it feels like a little luxury that I just melt into.

I get lost in books and love the worlds that they can take me too - and it doesn't matter whether its fiction, non fiction, children's stories or a newspaper. They all are very special to me - after all I grew up in a family that would all sit down together for a meal with reading material in hand (even if it was the cereal box!)

Hence, I have plenty of books and am already collecting delightful children's books for our future child! That is why I love the book ends from Cocoon Couture!

These delightful book ends come in a choice of Early Bird or Cheeky Squirrel designs (I have both in my children's bookcase) and they are beautifully crafted cut out designs with the simplicity of the wood grain allowing them to shine.

They are made from environmentally friendly ply wood from plantation forests; beautifully finished with non toxic varnish safe for children and the environment and they come in adorable recycled cardboard packaging!

Best of all - they will be available for sale next month at Cute-ture and in the best children's boutiques in the USA!

P.S. If you have a book that you love - let me know so I can add it to my list of reading material!

No comments: