Monday, November 23, 2009

Does Mommy Love It? Let's ask?

Cocoon Couture from blog Does Mommy Love It?

Does Mommy Love it are holding a competition to win a beanbag courtesy of Cute-ture. See their blog below and click here to read the entry rules!

I never imagined a beanbag could bring so much delight to my little toddler. Cocoon Couture vintage fabric beanbags is one of son’s favorite objects in his room. They are structured to adjust into a chair-like position as you sit in them. Because of this, it is now used as “the spot” for reading books. When I sit there, my son gallops quickly onto my lap and assumes the position for story time! This beanbag has provided such a wonderful bonding time for us.




When it isn’t being used as a reading spot, my son enjoys prancing on it with giggles and smiles. We have the sandy owl appliqué on our beanbag, which is absolutely adorable. I love that the 100% cotton pinwale cord cover is machine washable. The beans are sold separately making this a bit pricey. However, the safety lining makes for longevity and durability.

Cocoon Couture designs the most luxurious accessories for children. Another one of my favorite products is their height charts. They are printed on cotton linen with three wooden pegs to write your child’s name on to keep track without marking the wall hanging. So adorable! Cocoon Couture products are definitely a must-have. You can purchase these from this site.

No comments: