Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's the Holidays...almost



I have a nice long break coming up in December and for some reason I am trying to remind myself that my holiday hasn’t started just yet.

I am walking around the office singing holiday jingles “its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas….” and feeling rather jolly rather than crazy busy like I usually feel.

Maybe its because my dad is in town visiting and I always feel like his little girl when he is around. We have our first big holiday celebration this weekend – the annual ‘pre-Thanksgiving’ dinner with all of our friends in Los Angeles. We are having 70 people over for a pot luck Thanksgiving feast! Yummmy!

In my holiday spirit I thought that today’s blog should include a photo of our newest model – my nephew Jeff Junior who is super adorable in his overalls and with the reindeer hopper. Actually he is just 100% adorable no matter what he is wearing but add some Cute-ture and he becomes edible!

Happy Pre- Holidays!

1 comment:

Tamika Wilks said...

Your new toddler model & nephew, Jeff, is Adorable and the overalls on him in the photo are too Cute!!!