Monday, February 8, 2010

What to do on Valentine's Day


I know that Los Angeles isn’t cold in comparison with many places (such as Washington where they are snowed in) but as a girl who grew up in tropical location, I am finding it so cold in LA! Nothing sounds better to me right now that a hot chocolate and fireplace. Which I guess is just perfect since Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. My husband, my dogs and kittens in front of the fireplace all snuggled up together and watching some movies while its cold outside sounds like the perfect way to celebrate our commitment.

So my question is - what are you doing on Valentine’s Day? Do you make elaborate plans or simply take the time to just enjoy being in love (whether its your partner or family?) The best answer wins a $40 gift certificate from Cute-ture – winner announced on Feb 14!

No comments: