Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring Has Arrived


I absolutely love spring! I am such a girly girl and have set up my computer with chintz floral backgrounds and pastel green borders in celebration of the season. I am enjoying every little bit of sunshine and starting to spend any spare minute outside in our garden as happy as the daffodils that are blooming.

I know its not officially spring but its getting very close and our new Cute-ture designs have just arrived in store (AND....our new photo's have just arrived with our gorgeous models in Cute-ture hair accessories and dresses).

Seriously - if you could see my imagination, you would hear birds singing and see little girls with curls skipping down a winding country round surrounded by daisies with rabbits and squirrels waving as they go by.

I hope you enjoy a glimpse of our new designs and please visit www.cute-ture.com to see even more.




No comments: