Monday, July 28, 2008

Celebrity Fix

I am not really sure why but I seem to be getting my 15 minutes of celebrity fix lately! From De Niro and Pacino last week at my house to Seal at the gym and a hot tub with the all so fabulous Carson Kressley this week. Its really just to much!

I have started working out with a trainer during the week and have been going to the special 'trainer' gym in West Hollywood where the most amazing people get all sweaty! I don't really recognise them but that is my trainers job - along with pushing past my complaining! He keeps me going while letting me know the fabulous person running for their life on the treadmill is none other than Katherine McPhee of American Idol fame or Seal (both working out very hard let me tell you). It really makes my pain during work outs feel a little less sharp knowing that those fit celebrity bodies are made from hard work and not a birthright.

Then on the weekend, Joey and I went to a friends house for a dip in the pool and suddenly I am enjoying the most amazing peach sangria which was hand delivered while I am sitting in the hot tub by the 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy's' (along with 'Crowned' and 'How to Look Good Naked') very own Carson Kressley. He is a close friend of our friend Brett and was such a great guy and totally the life of the party and a charming host.

It still amazes me almost 5 years into life in LA that this seems to happen so regularly! I have to remember to pack some great Cute-ture products into the car to whip out at the gym for Heidi and Seal next time! Nothing like a bit more motivation to work out.

No comments: