Monday, July 21, 2008

Hanging Out with De Niro and Pacino


"What?" I hear you say....Well yes.

As you may know Joey and I bought a renovator in LA and things have been going pretty well. Dad has visited and done his share of work with Cute-ture and in the gardens (come back soon Pops), we managed to get onto a reality show "Change That Room with Christopher Lowell" which airs this weekend and now we are graced with the presence of two legends - Robert (Bob to his friends) De Niro and Al Pacino who are hanging out in our living room while they make a movie in our street. Somehow we managed to get our house picked as the green room for these incredible actors so they can hang out between shots.

But even more exciting (for me anyway) they are using my husband as a Detective in tonight's shoot. So both my house and husband are working with Pacino and De Niro. Whooo haaaa!

So in dedication to my brush with celebrity today - I thought the product of the week should be the Space Hopper! Why - because its fun, bright and absolutely matches my fun mood with all that is going on. So jump on up and grab a pair and race around your block. Now if Robert De Niro and Al Pacino had a space hopper race who do you think would win.....

No comments: