Thursday, January 24, 2008

Chaos, Cute-ture and an adorable little red dress


So I realise I have been a little slow on the blog updates but somehow life just got in the way! Between organising a week of film events and having a tradeshow taking place concurrently, I also had Cute-ture to run and a house to renovate. Thankfully two of those things have now finished and life is slowing down to our more normal hectic pace. For about 6 days - I only saw my husband between 11.00pm and 6.00am and most of that was with my eyes closed. I won't even mention how unhappy our two kittens have been and they are now determined to get make up cuddle time.

Cute-ture has been growing at a rate of knots and I am so excited that our new range of Oobi Baby is ordered and on its way to the USA. Cute-ture was featured in Parents Magazine this month - a full page with our Oobi Baby 1950's Party Dress in red, and I just can't wait to get them in stores. They are simply adorable!

The Cute-ture website is about to get a big update with a lot of new product including Australian jewelry that is just incredible. I hand picked $20,000 dollars worth of jewels over the weekend and I just wish I could keep all of it. So beautiful.

And finally - our house renovations continue - photo's coming later in the week...

No comments: