Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'm SOOO 70's




I am so excited as I have discovered the most delicious bean bags ever!! One our my stores asked me to look into a company called Cocoon Couture from Australia that was in need of a partner in the USA. We did - and my 1970's heart - leapt out and whammo - we are now bringing these delightful vintage inspired (but very modern) bags to the USA. My samples arrived a few days ago and blew my mind!! If only they came in adult size..... Oh that's right - I run a children's company.

Each bean bag cover features quirky critters in vintage fabric applique on pinwale cord colours that blend in with any décor and they also have matching wooden bookends, and a fabulous tree (I wonder what Joey will say when it finds it in our room). They will be up at www.cute-ture.com later this month and in stores across the USA very soon and perhaps a few in our new house as well.....

Funny thing I just have to mention though - beans bags don't really have beans in them but since Joey thought they did - he may get a lentil bag for his birthday!

No comments: