Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cute-ture than my house

After an entire weekend of incredibly heavy rain in Los Angeles, it is great to see some sunshine today. The plan had been to move into our house yesterday....BUT we didn't quite make it. Instead we spent a lovely long weekend (I took Monday off for Australia Day) working to bury our plumbing work in the backyard in torrential rain. I guess that's the only way to do it...mud mud mud.

Then because it looked like to was letting up, we bought some grass seed and Joey was given the task of evenly sprinkling it across the yard. Somehow though, when I went outside to see his hard work, it seems he got a little carried away, and I have grass seed in every garden and surface in the yard. I will have very green grassy gardens!

We continued filling in our Koi Pond with soil to make it our new vegetable garden (also a green grass oasis with the grass seed) and finally we finished putting up the chandeliers in the house. They are beautiful!

Cute-ture is never far from mind though, and Monday morning was spent getting out orders as we prepare for our new Oobi stock - arriving this week and in-stores in two weeks. We have had lots more media requests for samples and I have no doubt Oobi Baby is on its way to be a staple in the 0 - 4 year wardrobe.

Big news - J Lo ordered our Minimink Bears for her twins!!! 16 of them. I cannot wait to see them cuddled up with their Minimink bears. Adorable.

So from celebrity buyers to knee deep in mud - we have it all at the moment!

No comments: