Thursday, June 4, 2009

Just How Big Are You



I can remember when I was much younger, standing in the kitchen with my brothers and my mum lining us up against the wall to measure us with a ruler over our heads and mark in a pencil our height on the wall. If only she had these adorable height charts back then. Cocoon Couture has the most fun designs that are both colorful and practical and always environmentally and child safe!

The cute characters on their height charts - which are available on our site - mirror the characters they have on their bean bags, shoulder bags and backpacks.

I am in love with the Early Bird which is ironic since an early bird, I am not. I also love that the design includes the squirrel and owls and all the lovely critters that are in all of the children's books right now. The height charts come with a number of pegs (pins) that attach to the side against the height and you can either add your different children's names to the pegs or the dates of the measurement.

Seriously cute.

No comments: