Friday, June 12, 2009

Weekend Warriors

I am so excited about the weekend! Yesterday, my husband arrived back from a trip to Australia and my father was with him. My two favorite men in the world both back here in Los Angeles!! When dad visits, it means a whole lot of work on our house so I am ready to get out the shovel and into the garden.

Friday's is our Etsy inspiration day and I found these adorable designers online perfect for a weekend of outdoor time with the kids!

Your Super 'Little' Garden Hero



It's your little one soaring into their imagination and perhaps off your couch to the great outdoors! Help your little one expand their adventures with a one of a kind Little Hero Cape. These capes are made from high quality materials with high quality They come complete and unique with your child's initial placed prominently and dare I say POWERFULLY, on the back. Designed by Discovery Denim on Etsy

Every Kid Needs A TeePee!



Mother of twin girls Fran Bath (who is also a landscape designer) and perhaps deserves one of our superhero capes - makes these incredible tents for her store Little Birds Boutique!





Alimrose Bunting
- perfect for indoors and out!

Having a party? Need some flair for your child's playroom? This fabric bunting is the perfect thing to spruce up any party or home! Looks absolutely adorable in the garden for a children's party.


Garden Tools to help Mom and Dad


Now these are FANTASTIC and I want one in my size! Made from 100% recycled post consumer plastic bottle felt! Eco felt, made into fun play belts for kids. Two pictured, tool belt and garden belt. Best of all - no little fingers can get hurt with these tools! Visit Asher82281's store!

No comments: