Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What a Week (aka media frenzy)

I won’t cover the weekend again since I have already blogged on about it, but I have to say what a week! In short….

Our FLATOUTbears were featured on the Montel Williams show where he had a good laugh about them and said “they do things differently in Australia”. Well Mr. Williams – yes we do!

Then I was interviewed on The Creative Mind. A radio show hosted by Eric Spencer on this very blog. To listen to the segment visit his site:

http://www.creativemindbehind.com/audio/index.php

The Oobi Baby range was featured on The Insider with Joey styling the 3-year star at the store Petite Tresor in West Hollywood. She was absolutely darling in red (just like all those grown up girls at the Oscars).
http://www.theinsideronline.com/news/2008/03/16407/index.html

And finally…..we were chosen by a wonderful show for a room renovation for the Fine Living Network, which will happen next month.

Throw in a photo and quotes on page 7 & 8 in the Hollywood Reporter (with my co-panelists talking about Australia) at ShoWest and that rounds out a busy week!!

Did I mention I was in Los Angeles, New York City and Las Vegas as well….

1 comment:

Larissa Ione said...

Hi Tracey!

I'm sharing the interview broadcast with you, so figured I'd stop in and say hi. I thought you sounded great! Now I'm off to check out your website! :)